Tahini Rice Bites
3 tbs coconut oil, divided
1/2 c, plus 1 tbs honey
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbs Organic Tahini
2 tbs unsalted cashew butter
2 c brown rice crisps
1/2 c unsalted sunflower seeds
Dried raspberries (optional)
1. In a medium saucepan, combine 2 tbs of coconut oil, 1/2 c honey, and salt. Heat over medium heat until melted, whisking often.
2. Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla, 1 tbs of the tahini, and 1 tbs of the cashew butter. Working quickly, stir in brown rice crisps and sunflower seeds.
3. Pour mixture into an 8x8 inch baking dish lined with lightly greased parchment paper and press into an even layer. Freeze for 20 minutes, or until firm. Slice into 12 bites.
4. Melt remaining 1 tbs of coconut oil whisk in remaining 1 tbs honey, 1 tbs tahini, and 1 tbs cashew butter.
5. Dip one end of each of the bites into the mixture, allowing the excess to drip off, then place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Sprinkle with dried raspberries. Freeze for 20 minutes.