Baked halva is the new Middle Eastern style crème brûlée. It's creamy, delicious, gluten free and vegan.
1/3 cup Organic Tahini
3 tbsp maple syrup
3 tbsp oatly milk
1 tbsp olive oil
1 pinch salt
1. Crushed nuts or seeds or rose petals.
2. Preheat your oven to 400°. Set aside 2 ramekins.
3. In a large bowl, beat the tahini, maple syrup, milk, olive oil, and salt until creamy and smooth.
4. Evenly distribute the tahini mixture into the bowls.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until the top is a light brown.
6. Remove from the oven and sprinkle crushed nuts and rose petals on top.