Looking for a last-minute dessert? These tahini almond date bliss balls can be made in just 5 minutes! Not only are they delicious, but also vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar free.
1 1/2 c raw almonds
1/3 c cacao powder
Pinch of fine sea salt
8-10 Medjool dates, pitted
3-4 tbs almond milk
1/4 c Organic Tahini
1. In a food processor pulse raw almonds.
2. Add cocao powder, salt, almond milk and tahini and pulse.
3. Add dates and pulse a few time.
4. Place in refrigerator for a few minutes.
5. Create balls and roll them in cacao powder or black sesame seeds!