Our gluten-free tahini bread is an amazing, protein-packed substitute for gluten based breads. Takes only 5 minutes to make! We like to lightly toast it and make avocado toast, or just spread some jam or tahini on it.
6 tbs Organic Tahini
1 tsp baking soda
2 tbs maple syrup or honey
1/4 c sunflower seeds and ground flax seeds
3 tbs black sesame seeds
optional: pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat oven to 320°F.
2. Stir all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
3. Spray small, 1/2 pound bread tin with olive oil.
4. Pour the bread mixture into the tin.
5. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top, if you like some crunch to your bread.
6. Pop the bread mixture into oven for 30-35 minutes until cooked through.