Tahini and cocoa nib halva cookie dough fudge
1 cup tahini
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
2 tbls maple syrup
1/2 tbls vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 pound halva
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the tahini, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla and salt until smooth.
2. Fold in 1/2 the amount of the chocolate chips.
3. Pour the fudge into a small loaf pan covered in parchment paper.
4. Freeze for 5-10 minutes, then sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips and halva cubes on top on the fudge and press them in a bit if necessary.
5. Freeze until firm about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with a little sea salt.