The ultimate seed and whole grain packed treat. Enjoy these nutritious bites dunked in tahini for breakfast, dessert, or a midday snack!
3 tbsp coconut oil, divided
1/2 cup, plus 1 tbsp honey
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp Organic Tahini
2 tbsp unsalted cashew butter
2 cups brown rice crisps
1/2 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
Optional: dried raspberries
1. Combine 2 tbs of coconut oil, 1/2 cup honey, and salt in a medium saucepan; heat over medium heat until melted, whisking often.
2. Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla, 1 tbs of the tahini, and 1 tbs of the cashew butter. Working quickly, stir in brown rice crisps and sunflower seeds.
3. Firmly press mixture into an 8x8 baking dish lined with lightly greased parchment paper. Freeze for 20 minutes, or until firm. Slice into 12 bites.
4. Melt remaining 1 tbs of coconut oil whisk in remaining 1 tbs honey, 1 tbs tahini and 1 tbs cashew butter.
5. Dip one end of each of the bites into the mixture, allowing the excess to drip off, then place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Sprinkle with dried raspberries. Freeze for 20 minutes.