Crunchy Salad With Tahini Ranch Dressing
1 head of cauliflower florets (broken into small pieces)
1 tsp turmeric (our fave is Diaspora Co)
1 tbsp sesame seeds
6 tbsp olive oil
1 c barley
3 c water
1 head of radicchio
1/2 c toasted walnuts
Pinch of salt & pepper
Here is the recipe for the Tahini Ranch Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F.
2. Combine barley and water into a pot and bring to a boil. Place lid over the pot, and allow to simmer for 40 minutes.
3. While the barley is cooking: In a bowl, toss well to coat the cauliflower in olive oil. Add sesame, turmeric, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss again, until the cauliflower is coated. Transfer cauliflower to a parchment-lined sheet pan and roast for 45 minutes.
4. In a bowl, combine roasted cauliflower and barley with chopped walnuts
5. Separate the leaves of the radicchio, wash and pat dry. Place the leaves on a plate and fill the leaves with the barley and cauliflower mixture.
6. Finish with a drizzle our tahini ranch dressing over the top.