Roasted Spring Veggies With Tahini Sauce
Whole head of cauliflower
Rainbow cauliflower florets
5 tbs olive oil
Salt and pepper
For the sauce:
1/2 c Seed + Mill Organic Tahini (any of our flavors would be delicious here!)
1/2 c iced water
Juice of half a lemon
1 tsp olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 °F.
2. Place the whole head of cauliflower in a pot of boiling water for 7 minutes. Remove and pat dry.
3. Place the cauliflower head and all other selected vegetables on a parchment-lined sheet pan, drizzle with 5 tbs olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
4. Roast until browned, about 45 minutes.
5. While the vegetables are roasting, make the lemony tahini sauce. In a bowl, whisk together until smooth: tahini, iced water, juice of half a lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste (we used black lava salt flakes).
6. To assemble: place the vegetables on a platter with the whole cauliflower as the centerpiece and drizzle with the tahini sauce. Garnish with wedges of pomegranate for extra color!
The sauce can be made at least 2 days ahead and kept refrigerated.
Also in Recipes
Japanese Sweet Potato Cheesecake with Sesame Crust
This unique & delicious cheesecake recipe comes from Sawako Okochi & Aaron Israel beautiful new cookbook Love Japan.
Silky Day-Glo Hummus
This recipe comes from Chris Nuttal Smith's incredible new cookbook Cook It Wild. It's packed with adventure-ready recipes written with camping in mind, but equally as delicious in any setting! We can't get enough of this stunning magenta-hued hummus. It's a gorgeous addition to any snacking spread, and we can't wait to wow our guests with it this summer!